Frequently Asked Questions
I have membership questions...
I have playgroup questions...
I have another question...
- I am already a CMC member. How do I find out my login information?
When your payment has been processed (either via credit card or check) you will receive an email with your username and temporary password. If you have lost your login information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your full name.
- I've joined the CMC, but why can't I access the Members Only section of the web site?
If you joined the CMC and paid by check, your membership is not active until our Membership Coordinator receives your payment. This can sometimes take up to two weeks to process. Once we receive your payment, you will receive an email confirmation. If you paid with a credit card and received a username and password, but are still having trouble accessing the Member content, please email email@example.com
- Can I attend an event to see if I would like to join?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for upcoming events that can accommodate prospective members.
- My baby is too little to play. Why should I join a playgroup?
Playgroups give you an opportunity to meet other mothers with children the same age as your own, allowing you to develop a small support network within our large club. And, you will enjoy watching your child's first friendships develop over time. See our Playgroup Information page for a description of the many types of playgroups we offer.
- I only want to join a playgroup. Do I need to join the Coastside Mothers' Club?
Yes, playgroups are one of the many benefits of membership.
- How do I join a playgroup?
We form a new playgroup every six months or as needed. Review our Playgroup Information page for more information and for directions on how to sign up. Contact our Playgroup Coordinator if you have any additional questions.
- How do I ...?
If you need instructions on how to update your personal information on the website, please see our How Do I...? training documentation.
2. If you have a question not found here, please contact email@example.com